Pirate perk

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SG Harlekin, Mar 8, 2016.

1. SG Harlekin

SG Harlekin Industrial Terraformer

I just tried out the Pirate fishing perk for a couple of days now on my second save file.

And while i sure like the increase in pirate booty i also must say it's nothing compared to the increased fish worth gold-wise.

The loot in the chest is mostly baits, normal geodes, more baits, some minerals, some ores, more baits and other "less useful" items. The artifacts are nice but if you do fishing for a living, the pirate perk won't get you far.

There are "treasure chests" inside those chests wich sell for 2000 gold but in the 5-6 days i'm playing with pirate now i've only encountered one of those and i'm fishing like a real lot.

So my oppinion is to either increase the gold chest rate, or even better. Add smaller chests with like 500 or 250 gold and slightly increase the droprate of artifacts and minerals as those are valuables aswell. i mean who the hell puts baits inside of a "treasure chest" anyways? Mst of the time i'm getting 1 bait while fishing with baits... Just #feelsbadman.