1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Player stats screen

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by betasword, Jun 1, 2013.

1. betasword

betasword Void-Bound Voyager

You know what'd be awesome? Some sort of stats screen you could bring up, mid game, to see your various character stats. Everything from armor and attack, to exactly what bonuses all the items you have are giving you. Whether this is something that replaces the pause menu, or is a separate screen brought up with a new button, like tab or something, is up for debate. If it did replace the pause screen, though, the pause options could still be present along the top or bottom. I'd do a mock up, but I don't currently have the means to do so.

But yeah. Something to just let you know how much you've progressed, and how ridiculously powerful you've gotten is pretty awesome. And if you want to incorporate these stats into a high score table or something, that'd also be awesome! So you could always see the absolute highest you've gotten all the various tracked stats and such.

Shrooblord and Reciful like this.
    • okok111

okok111 Pangalactic Porcupine

I 2nd this. This'd be awesome, but I wonder how it could be I implemented. As a sub-pause-menu like the settings menu maybe?