Possible Cask / cellar Change?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tactical_Fatty, Oct 17, 2016.

?

Would you like a bigger cellar / More placement options?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Tactical_Fatty

Tactical_Fatty Space Hobo

In the game currently, you can use Casks in the cellar of your house only. But I know that many companies these days store their barrels / casks in large warehouses. So I was wondering if we might be able to get a deluxe shed / shed upgrade thing to let us put casks into sheds as well instead of just in the cellar.

I find myself, as a lover of making wine in Stardew valley, and currently, I'm working to make my own collection of "Plantworth Farm's Fine Wines". Even with meticulous placement, I can't get a lot of casks in the cellar, and the connoisseur in me always wants more space lol. Heck, maybe even cellar expansions?

cabbagefermenter likes this.
    • Laryska775

Laryska775 Hey, You!

Well the idea of upgrading shed is not bad. But I dont think we need more space in basement (cellar) I have there 90 casks and they look nice. Maybe its only me, but I like it what it is (Maybe fixed floor would be nice...). But its only my opinion. Game should'nt be to easy you know?

• MacWhinny

MacWhinny Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Isn't there a barn that you can do what ever you like with? Sure i've read somewhere that you can put casks in them. can't test it myself though. Not there yet :p

• Laryska775

Laryska775 Hey, You!

The special new casks only work in basement. Someone check it already but i forget who... Anyway I dont check it by myself but I believe he/she didnt lie.

• MacWhinny

MacWhinny Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ahh ok then i stand corrected :)

• Tactical_Fatty

Tactical_Fatty Space Hobo

Yeah ive checked everything, the Cave, barn, shed, coop, all possible places lol, You can Place them there, like set them down, but it prompts you with a "Will only work in cellar" notice. And I know its not supposed to be easy, its actually a bit expensive to make the cellar considering what you have to do to get it and that unlocks the casks for you to craft. Maybe, Hmmm What if there wasnt a cellar upgrade, but perhaps a cask upgrade? Maybe a recipe thats a little more difficult to make, or get together like the Kegs needing clay, which isnt a reliably farmable resource.

Just something along those lines generally, Im not looking to get millions and billions of gold, thats, easy Legitimately or other wise (Though I Much prefer legitimately) Its mostly an OCD / Completionist aspect for me. I even have Flowers I plant to Spell out "Plants Worth" Q3Q