Proudest SDV moment?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deukahng, Jul 14, 2016.

1. deukahng

deukahng Big Damn Hero

What are you guys most proud of accomplishing in your saves? Is not limited to achievements on the wiki. Is it your farm layout? Wooing a marriage candidate? Catching a legendary? I want to hear your stories. :3:coffee:

Edit: I guess I could share one of mine. Spent IRL days trying to catch high difficulty fish in winter. Then suddenly, was able to get all the fish in the mines, the scorpion carp, and the glacier fish all in one day. A few tears were shed, I will say lol.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    • Snurtsnurgle

Snurtsnurgle Star Wrangler

Gotta say the chicken statue, I really wanted it, and it was the hardest item for me to get.

Phaena, Gabaw and CjBeats like this.
      • deukahng

deukahng Big Damn Hero

It's one of my last! Still looking for it. How long did it take you?

Gabaw likes this.
        • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

The farm layout finally being something I can brag about, and catching The Legend. And maybe finding that last artifact. I've been trying to complete all the achievements so getting that last one is always so satisfying.

And...not quite *in* the game, but figuring out how to add in mods by myself. lol I'm not very tech savvy so I always have to get my boyfriend to do it. After watching him a few times I learned where all the files go and how to replace them, so now when I find something I like, I can grab it and add it to my game without needing help. Its a small victory, but a victory nonetheless. >u<

Phaena, marimivo, xanadufarms and 7 others like this.
          • CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Marrying the waifu obvs. Having a family. Getting a void egg. No for real, when i first got the void egg I accidentally used it to make an omelet. It took a long time to get another.

Phaena, xanadufarms, Gabaw and 3 others like this.
            • Snurtsnurgle

[​IMG]
              It took me 7 years, but I got the bloody thing.

Phaena, ChaosAzeroth, Jaed and 3 others like this.
              • deukahng

deukahng Big Damn Hero

Same for me, all of the above. But that last one, legendary lol.
                --- Post updated ---
                Holy tits. Did you try every day?

CjBeats likes this.
                • Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

I have several proud moments.

FINALLY
                  completing the museum collection is probably the proudest of them all, oh man I was literally jumping in my chair with joy irl!
                  Catching all the fish for the first time, this is now something I do with ease but the first time was absolutely awesome.
                  Reaching level 155 in the skull cavern.
                  Married a spouse in Summer year 1.
                  Completed the CC in Year 2 with bundle requirements modded with the Completionist Hardcore mod.

Hmm, that's what I can think of right now.

Phaena and Gabaw like this.
                  • Last_Aeon

Last_Aeon Void-Bound Voyager

How do you get it i
                    N the first place?

• Snurtsnurgle

Off and on until year 5/6 were I revved it up. I got it from fishing, and I was pretty sick of fishing when I was done with it. :facepalm:

Gabaw likes this.
                      • Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I completed the museum, i had less trouble than most people c:
                        i've also crafted nearly every item, but i don't know which i haven't made yet.

more uncommonly, i planted 760 ancient fruit plants on spring 1 year 4 and got them all growing for the entire year c:

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

I got the tea set from Haley on my third Winter Star holiday. What? I really wanted that tea set. -.-

Yeah, ok, I'm pretty pleased with my national park farm layout, where fully 2/3rds of the farm is nothing but trees and more trees.

I'm proud of the giant Fairy Rose garden I have in my greenhouse, it's a lovely thing.

I'm also proud that I didn't beat Alex to the ground the time he told me he threw away a pair of new shoes because of a stain and wouldn't donate them because 'he didn't want some stranger wearing his shoes'. Twitch, twitch.

• Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Not running to catch the bus again after seeing the state of the farm for the first time :p

• B_Miller

B_Miller Subatomic Cosmonaut

For me, it was kicking ass in the Skull Caverns....and not dien' on level 2 . Of course it was nice to complete the museum and the CC. But this is the first PC game i've ever played (pause for reaction) and literally suck at the whole walking and clicking thing. So you can image it was pretty interesting for me to beat the regular mines, but with much luck i did it.

But the skull caverns, I was terrified to go down there. But here I am, going down almost daily just for the pure joy of it.

• MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

Achievement wise, I'm very proud of completing my fishing collection and having a hubby and two chittlins.

I still need a lot to do to perfect my farm though, and I have a lot to go with some other achievements... i haven't played in a while though since i don't want to burn myself out ;_;

Phaena and Gabaw like this.
                                • deukahng

deukahng Big Damn Hero

That's fair. I first got this game during my spring break and I think I played for 10 days straight. o_O

Phaena, Gabaw and MagicallyClueless like this.
                                  • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I've logged something like 240 hours on this game, I've even abandoned Minecraft in favor of it. They weren't kidding when they said addictive.

Phaena, MrToni300 and Gabaw like this.
                                    • deukahng

deukahng Big Damn Hero

I'm at...535 hours...there is no escape :zombie:

Edit: 530. But I'm sure I'll get more in today. :chucklefish:

Attached Files:

Gabaw and LuthienNightwolf like this.
                                      • SterlingC

SterlingC 2.7182818284590...

Getting a prismatic shard from the mines. I hadn't even visited Calico Desert yet! I knew the shard was a thing of beauty and a rarity. Good thing I saved it for the Calico Desert!

Phaena, Gabaw and deukahng like this.
                                        • Aurrelia

Aurrelia Aquatic Astronaut

Wow guys. I automatically put my void egg in the incubator, then once it grew into an adult then i had a few to do what I needed with. PLus put another in the incubator :) Mostly they've been for Seb and making me money.

Phaena, xanadufarms and Gabaw like this.