Modding Help save file won't load

Discussion in 'Mods' started by jiyokki, Mar 30, 2020.

1. jiyokki

jiyokki Aquatic Astronaut

hi :,) recently updated a bunch of mods and added some new ones like diverse sdv, who's wizard, and unique courtship/jealousy dialogue. everything was going fine as usual until my character had a child... then the day they were born i went to go interact with them and my game froze & crashed.

one of my other files, which dont have any kids, loads & plays perfectly but its just this one that stays stuck on the loading screen. i also tested with another file that had an upcoming kid and it also crashed/started being unable to load when i went to talk to the baby

https://smapi.io/log/f31d15cea4574b04b45e67481959d182

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Baby Gender Interface is probably the culprit.

• jiyokki

jiyokki Aquatic Astronaut

hmmm it doesnt seem so, i removed it and it still gave me the same red text, plus it worked fine before i started adding more stuff

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Have you ever installed any xnb replacer mods? If so, you might want to verify your game files.

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If Baby Gender Interface was the culprit- and it's screwed up some other people's games- the save will need to be rolled back a day (Stardew Valley keeps the previous day's save as [save name]_old) or edited to remove the glitchy baby.