Race Seintuar

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by GamesRdumb, Dec 30, 2014.

1. GamesRdumb

GamesRdumb Void-Bound Voyager

Seintuars, A name of the word 'sentient' merged with 'minotuars/centaur'.
    As implied, Seintaurs are half humanoid half horse-goat-leg-thing. With various horns, ranging from antlers to cow and goat horns.
    scentuar.png

Culture
    Most Seintuars are pantheist and are brought up to believe that everything has purpose and meaning. They dedicate their lives to understand all the purposes of everything and strive for 'The Answer for Everything'. Seintuars don't have a government but are rather run by the Wise, anyone can be a Wise as long as they achieve any scientific breakthrough. Think of it latest Nobel prize winner becomes the president.

Technology
    Seintuars are a pretty young race, yet their technology advances their time. Let not the ancient Roman style of their equipment fool you! Their all as advance as the Apex's.

Why Space?
    Seintuars's thrist for knowledge have driven them beyond their measly home and beyond space, and into the universe. All in search for 'The Answer for Everything'.

Gear
    As stated before, Seintuars have a Roman-ish vibe to their equipment,
    Tiered armour.png
    Names are fuzzy. Weapons could follow suit with the basic melees.
    But I propose Seintuars have the ability to craft shields instead, due to their more peaceful/defensive nature.

I guess, that's all. Your replies are appreciated. I think.

JessesanMan likes this.
  2. JessesanMan

JessesanMan Master Chief

First thing, spellchecker.

Second, I like it. A race of satyr-like people trying to further their lives with knowledge. The horns design looks good, but hopefully it would be chosen separately from the hairstyles, otherwise there will be a lot of hair/horn cycling. Digitigrade legs (backwards knees) are also very cool, though I suggest not adding shoes to their armor, as they have hooves. Maybe a line of coloring on the bottom of their hooves to resemble horseshoes? Anyways, great work, and I hope to see more of this race.

3. GravitronX

GravitronX Tentacle Wrangler

Looks good it should also have a bit more of a Greek vibe as centaurs are the greek version so are minnotaurs I would also say they should focus a lot on very intricate designs on weapons because if they are peaceful maybe they would use the weapons more often ceremonially and minnotaurs are known for axes whereas centaurs are known for spears
    So maybe mix the two in sprites