*Spoiler* Anyone date Seb?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jagore, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Jagore

Jagore Big Damn Hero

I gave my first flowers to Sam, and there was an event where he mailed me and I went and met him.

But I decided I liked Seb more. So I gave him flowers. But its been weeks and no notice to meet up with him or talk. Has anyone dated Seb and gotten some kind of date or something? I got the marriage shell and want to move forward but I want to do the date if there is one first.

• Tastelessfruit

Tastelessfruit Void-Bound Voyager

I assumed there was one date for every character (assuming you've reached heart level 10 since you were able to buy the heart pendant). Maybe your heart event is bugged?

• Jagore

Jagore Big Damn Hero

Thats what I am afraid of. I did catch him on the pier during a storm and that was sort of datish, but there wasn't any mail telling me to go there.

• Tastelessfruit

Tastelessfruit Void-Bound Voyager

Well, for all of my other heart events, they were all if different areas. I think the one you had during a storm was just a regular heart event, not the final one. I think the final one sends you a letter with the person's name and a location.

• RavenKinomoto

RavenKinomoto Space Hobo

I have married Seb, shortly after we started dating I left the mines pretty late, I think between 10-11 and was headed home past his house and a scene started where we went for a ride on his motorcycle.

Junesong likes this.