Mob Suggestions for Starter Pets (by Race)

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Alluvian_Est-Endrati, Apr 19, 2013.

1. VenomWolf

VenomWolf Space Spelunker

[Race (Glitch)] Calculo:
    These adorable, colored calculators follow you (They have pulse jets below them) and do math equations whenever needed!

Xylidya, Reynbowz and Eric like this.
  2. Eric

Eric Existential Complex

The brave little toaster man, best pet

3. Qader

Qader Void-Bound Voyager

Is this confirmed YET? I thought they would put it in the game if they had enough pre-orders but what if they don't reach it?

4. The Almighty 404

The Almighty 404 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I think they said that the pre-order stretch goals would get developped anyway, but that those that get reached will get developped pre-release instead of at a later date.

5. Draks

Draks Subatomic Cosmonaut

[Glitch] Bitz: A small collection of miscellaneous metals and electronics floating in a sphere of electricity. might provide light of some sort..
    [Avien] Buterfly: plain and simple.
    [Apex] Boomana: The product of several years experimentation, the boomana has developed superpowers and even its own catchphrase; "BOOOOOOMANANANANANNA!!!"
    [Hylotle] Sleepy blob: a random blob of blue water that slowly blobs after the player. odly enough the thing has a bit of a sleeping effect on its enemies. funny.. I sudenly feal rather.....zzzz...
    [Floran] Tumblevine: some insect appears to have made a nest in this tangle of vines, and it looks like it likes you!

6. Valos

Valos Void-Bound Voyager

This brings to my mind 40k servitor skulls, would be perfect floating pet

Xylidya and Atlus like this.
  7. Atlus

Atlus Big Damn Hero

FISH BALL.

8. Atlus

Atlus Big Damn Hero

It's been just about reached at this point. Give or take a few more days. It's inevitable

9. Haku

Haku Subatomic Cosmonaut

Pets don't generally have to be 'creative' but I'd say a nova snake or worm for the novakids. I wonder how much light radius novakids are getting. :eek:
    They are getting pre-orders so fast and it's not even close to beta yet. I have 100% faith in Starbound.

10. Unendingfear

Unendingfear Cosmic Narwhal

I'd love to see a robot hawk for the Glitch.
    It'd fit in perfectly with their theme.

Baconbeard likes this.
  11. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

Dude I would LOVE an invisible sloth.

Silican Beat likes this.
  12. Baconbeard

Baconbeard Intergalactic Tourist

WHAT? A SERIOUS POST? WE DONT ALLOW THOSE HERE! I would like a cute little pig though.

13. Eric

Eric Existential Complex

You already have one, its right there!

14. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

Waaa..? Oh yeah... your right... I was wondering what that was brushing up against my leg.

15. Silican Beat

Silican Beat Subatomic Cosmonaut

[Human] Sloth : Crawls after you slowly with a look of mal-intent on its face. Gives increased movement speed as a temporary buff.

16. Mattmatt07

Mattmatt07 Void-Bound Voyager

17. Passarbye

Passarbye Phantasmal Quasar

[Novakid]: Flambits, (example here) or a similar creature, would be a great pet for the gaseous Novakid. especially since they are somewhat alike in their body structure/composition.

Everburn and Evangelion like this.
  18. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

Awesome person likes awesome show.

Passarbye likes this.
  19. ktb537

ktb537 Space Penguin Leader

[​IMG]

Xylidya, Mattmatt07, Haku and 2 others like this.
  20. Xylidya

Xylidya Aquatic Astronaut

[Glitch]: RC Trebuchet/Catapult: A rare idle animation may occur where it flings a pebble! Perfect for the medieval robots.