1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Data Nexi Pleased Giraffe [Broken}

Data-Nexi - Inquisitive. Logical. Electronic.

1. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Thanks aparoid100,

I appreciate the suggestion however I am not continuing this race any further unless I can assemble a team to aid me with the workload. Thanks for the suggestion though, I might make the cephalon AI as part of the mod when I get a chance!

2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

You know, now that the quarter is ending I may be able to find the time to make some sprites for you if that might help...

haynesy566 and Relten like this.
  3. aparoid100

aparoid100 Void-Bound Voyager

you are most welcome

haynesy566 likes this.
  4. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Sure thing Jareix, first thing we gotta do is completely redesign the Data Nexi body and head.

5. Jareix Cryvix

Okay! I'll see if i can whip something up!

edit: Erm... It would seem that only the ai and quests folders are the only ones present... this isn't supposed to happen is it?

6. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

from the latest version??

7. Jareix Cryvix

Yes. Assuming you didn't update the mod between my post and now that is... I downloaded it right after making my post... Hence the edit...

8. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

ah well it seems the person that I got to update the mod did not include all the files in the download link, I'll have it fixed up by this afternoon hopefully. In the meantime here's a link to the Spirited Giraffe version, you should still be able to edit those sprites: https://copy.com/1QGEctw3l7V17IXO

9. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I could help out too. ;-;

haynesy566 likes this.
  10. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

sure thing! For the moment I need someone to make it compatible with Pleased Giraffe, cause Jariex said that the download contains only the ai and quest folders... Also would love for some furniture to be made, even if its just placeholder at the moment

11. aparoid100

aparoid100 Void-Bound Voyager

*cough* please do not forget the cephalon like look to them please? *cough* *cough*.
    regards
    ~aparoid100

P.S. i have no idea how to make sprites so i am sorry to have to put a burden like this on you T_T

haynesy566 likes this.
  12. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Zettabyte"

I AM THE FINAL TIER

haynesy566 and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  13. Jareix Cryvix

Not quite... There is a secret final tier... THE YOTTABYTE!

14. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

SHIS IM NOT THE FUFFING FINAL TIER

15. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Inception.

16. Jareix Cryvix

I finally got around to doing something with it... I didn't do too much with it (at all)... let me know if it doesn't work or doesn't suit you...
    backarm.png dead.png emote.png femalebody.png femalehead.png frontarm.png malebody.png malehead.png

haynesy566 likes this.
  17. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

It looks great! Keep up the great work (I'm thinking we might try and change body shape later though if possible but it's great for the moment) I'm having laptop difficulties at the moment though so I won't be able to update it cause I don't even have an up-to-date version of the game at the moment. I appreciate the effort though. I should be buying a new laptop just after Christmas then I'll be back in the modding game :D

18. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

I am hyped for this!

19. Jareix Cryvix

Hey @haynesy566! Now that you're back, do you still plan to work on this?

haynesy566 likes this.
  20. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time