1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the Kazdra version 0.3.2

Dragons! All custom! All the time!

1. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

Interesting mod, good job fellow modder.

Hiuki likes this.
  2. Sekiryuutei

Sekiryuutei Void-Bound Voyager

Cheers mate, but yeah i can see from this forum that you are putting a lot of time into this, keep up the good work

Hiuki likes this.
  3. Derresh

Derresh Void-Bound Voyager

So I was wondering when there will be a next update on this mod. Since so far it looks very nice

4. Hiuki

Hiuki Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm currently on vacation with my family, so I'll wrap it up when I get back in 6 days.

5. Derresh

Sure enjoy your vacation then and thanks for the mod

6. flamingbacon19

flamingbacon19 Big Damn Hero

HOLY CRAP THAT SPRITE WORK IS AMAZING. I WANTZ TO PLAY AZ SPACE DRAGON NOWZ!
    Anyways I really like the sprites and the mod itself, I just want all tiered armor/weps Plz.
    So I don't have to be walking around in like durasteel armor in a threat lvl 10 planet :/
    Otherwise I really like the mod, Keep up the great work! :up:

Hiuki likes this.
  7. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Existential Complex

Man, anyone else tremendously nostalgic about Spyro and the dragons that you released?
    I know I am. If only I could run Starbound again . . . . .

8. Derresh

Well cant wait for at least the armor to have all the tires, since exploring the more dangerous planets is quite fun

9. Salamence

Salamence Big Damn Hero

This is one of my favorite mods. The design of this race is impeccable!

10. Attloyden

Attloyden Void-Bound Voyager

I really wish this race had a full set of armor. It is my favorite looking race besides the sergal race. I love the colors and the accessories and the work that went into it.

11. Koran

Koran Intergalactic Tourist

Is this mod able to be played in the Unstable Build?

12. dunbant

dunbant Void-Bound Voyager

looking forward to seeing a new version for this soon, by far one of my favorite mods. playing on the new stable build released today and would love to at least see this get updated to be compatible with it at least

13. Liavain_Axon

Liavain_Axon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm not sure this mod is going to be updated at all any more. Last update was Jul 21, 2014, and he said he'd be back by July 27th. Seven months ago. I hope he's okay.

14. Jack Nief

Jack Nief Phantasmal Quasar

I've seen a few mods be given 'unofficial' updates by users to at the very least allow Upbeat Giraffe compatibility... maybe someone could do it for this one too.

15. Hiuki

holy skak... sorry I haven't checked back here in a while. I've been busy with school, life, and tech issues, BUT I'm fixing up what I did manage to get done ( the town broke after the update for some reason Dx ) and will have it to you guys by this Friday... or next, if my government prof. assigns our next paper this week. xP

Snowpup likes this.
  16. Jack Nief

Jack Nief Phantasmal Quasar

It's all good, trust me, I know what its like to have life get in the way of stuff... but I'm pretty sure we're just happy to hear everything is okay!

Hiuki likes this.
  17. Nujuju299

Nujuju299 Big Damn Hero

Eagerly awaiting the update. :) Not meaning to rush you, but at the very least it's good to know that you haven't abandoned us, Hiuki. :D

Hiuki likes this.
  18. Tacomancer

Tacomancer Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]
    Ship is called the Ragnarok form FF8, your welcome :p

Rider91 likes this.
  19. Rider91

Rider91 Void-Bound Voyager

* fixed it * just went in and changed the material ID numbers until i got one that waasnt already being used :D working so far

well i keep getting the error >> Error loading material file /tiles/materials/ crystalpanel.material caused by duplicate material id18100 found for material crystal panel
    heres what the log says aswell incase it helps

Code:
    [02:07:26.156] Error: Exception raised during Root finishLoad: (MaterialException) Error loading material file /tiles/materials/crystalpanel.material
      StarException::StarException(string, exception)
      MaterialException::MaterialException(string, exception)
      MaterialDatabase::MaterialDatabase()
      Root::load(bool)
      Root::finishLoad()
      _Function_handler<void (), _Bind<ClientApplication::preSplashInitialization()::{lambda()#1} ()> >::(_Any_data)
      ThreadImpl::runThread(void*)
      BaseThreadInitThunk
      RtlInitializeExceptionChain

Caused by: (MaterialException) Duplicate material id 18100 found for material crystalpanel
      MaterialException::MaterialException(string)
      MaterialDatabase::MaterialDatabase()
      Root::load(bool)
      Root::finishLoad()
      _Function_handler<void (), _Bind<ClientApplication::preSplashInitialization()::{lambda()#1} ()> >::(_Any_data)
      ThreadImpl::runThread(void*)
      BaseThreadInitThunk

[02:07:28.960] Info: Renderer destroyed
    [02:07:29.083] Info: Shutting down Star::Root
    [02:07:29.671] Error: Fatal Exception Caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (MaterialException) Error loading material file /tiles/materials/crystalpanel.material
    Caused by: (MaterialException) Duplicate material id 18100 found for material crystalpanel
      ClientApplication::postSplashInitialization()
      ClientApplication::update()
      StarApplicationBase::run()
      _SDL_main
      _console_main

{ just thinking now that it might possibly be another mod item thats causing this if it also has the same id number}

and also, that would be an awsome ship to make for them, its a prety big ship too, not oversized but large areas within it ^.^

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  20. Hiuki

I put all the current blocks around the same area (18000), so anything that has a series of tiles that use the same numbers as mine do, the number will need to be changed.

the ship is neat, but not lore friendly to the kazdra. xD