1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the Kazdra version 0.3.2

Dragons! All custom! All the time!

1. cm97878

cm97878 Void-Bound Voyager

Just an update on the issue I mentioned in the reviews (I should have said it here, so I could reply in the first place). I deleted everything in the tiles folder and it launched after that. I tried deleting things 1 by 1, but apparently it was everything in there. I was able to launch it after that, but when I crafted a "crystalpanel" item, just to see what it looks like, the game crashed and I am unable to load the file.

Just from what I saw so far, I love this mod already, just from the small details you put into it.

2. Hiuki

Hiuki Pangalactic Porcupine

lol what'd you think of the S.A.I.L. AI? xD

3. cm97878

I quite liked it. I think the glitched AI at the start looked awesome.

Hiuki likes this.
  4. Hiuki

just remembered I need to fix the respawn anim. currently using a placeholder. xD

5. cm97878

I haven't seen that yet, I'll be excited to see it when you have it done! Hopefully you're able to figure out the error I'm getting as well.

I was wondering, could it possibly be a mod conflict that's doing this? I kinda doubt it, just from the wording, but who knows, it could very well be on my end. I'll experiment around with that for now.
    EDIT: Removed Your Starbound Crew, still happens, so that's fine. EDIT 2: Nope, no mod conflicts. Also got a screencap of the actual error window for you, if that would help. http://prntscr.com/656i1b

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  6. Wolfguar

Wolfguar Big Damn Hero

the Kazdra seems to have a conflict with Print & Pack over the material ID's 18000 and 18100, just figured I would let you know

the materials that are in conflict are coralrelief and crystalpanel from your mod and wallpaper9 and wallpaper10 from Print & Pack

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  7. Keppabar

Keppabar Big Damn Hero

The animation for blocking with a two handed sword looks kind of off. He just holds his arms up in the air and the sword levitates infront of him.

8. Hiuki

which sword?

9. Hiuki

I'll see about fixing the conflict with the material files. I'll have to set the material ID's further back I guess. it'll be fixed in my small fixes update soon.

10. Emma7441

Emma7441 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, I wanted to know if you could add the abilty to 'fly' but like you can only flap your wings so many times before your energy runs out and you glide to the floor. Could you also take WAY less fall damage? You still take fall damage but being a dragon and all, I think you would know how to land. And if this is already a feature just tell me. No need to go all hater on me. c:

11. cm97878

Would you be able to look into the error I am having as well? If not, that is completely fine.

12. Hiuki

Hulloo thar! I probably will have something like that as a tech, but I'm just trying to get all the basic stuff finished right now. I probably won't start on techs for a while, but they'll get here eventually just be patient with me. xP

13. Emma7441

Emma7441 Void-Bound Voyager

Ok, I was just putting it out there. :D Good luck!

Hiuki likes this.
  14. Keppabar

Keppabar Big Damn Hero

Star cleaver and water sword.

15. Hiuki

Hiuki updated the Kazdra with a new update entry:

Tile fix for Print & Pack

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. Gamefreak506

Gamefreak506 Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for updating to Upbeat Giraffe.

One thing I want to point out is that certain quests that tells me to get a set of armor on wouldn't be cleared, even if I made the armor of that tier. Thankfully, a temporally solution is that my Avian is on the same starter planet, so he can craft his armor for him to clear the quests. But I thought I should mention this to you.

Hiuki likes this.
  17. Hiuki

thanks for the heads up. I'll get that fixed.

18. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Hey i was wondering, that AI you made for the kazdra is really dang sweet, so i was wondering if it were possible to give that AI to another specific race? another mod race in fact

19. Hiuki

glad you like it. :D
    would you be referring to the umbra dragons?

20. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

haha funny you mention em, i tried that race today but i think theres a lot of work left to refine their looks. No, the race im talking about is the Kemono race.

edit: yeah ... i like mixing things