1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

2. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Then removing image.cache should suffice.

3. amissingmod

amissingmod Big Damn Hero

Did you unzip the .rar that you downloaded? Once you extract the contents, you'll get a text file and a folder with the mod name on it. Put the folder in your "mods" folder and it should work.

For those of you having issues with the character creation screen, I recommend Kawas's Character Creator mod. It provides plenty of species slots to work with.

4. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

whit the hell of a tonns of mail i received i don't think that work

still, it's an interface. we place the race button by coordinates, not by slot.

5. Christovski

Christovski Ketchup Robot

I installed the newest version of the modpack, and my pegasus' eyes disappeared. Also when I go to create a new character, the unicorns and earth ponies work properly, but on pegasus a number of the eye options result in no eyes, and a number of the mane options results in no mane. There are SOME eyes that work and SOME manes that work, but about 4 or 5 of each come up blank, and I guess the eyes on my Pegasus character was one of those that is missing now.

Was anything changed in those assets of the pegasus race that might have caused this?

edit: the only mods I use other than the Pony Modpack are: Kawa's character creation mod, more matter manipulators plus, and familiars race mod, I tried removing all but the pony mod pack and trying again, but the pegasus still has the same problems, so I reinstalled those other three mods. I also tried replacing the pegasus species file with the one from the old version, but that didn't work, so i swapped it back to the one in the newest Pony modpack. Not sure how the mod works so I don't have any suggestions to help fix it, I'm sorry :confused:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  6. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

well i don't know what makes that happen, i'm sorry i tried all them manes guy and girl whit all the colors and did the same whit the eyes and i don't have this problem whit the modpack. just to know when updating the modpack do you delete the modoack and re install the new version or do you just over write it? i'm really sorry i cant reproduce the bug you're getting. can you send me your mod mabe i can see what's wrong whit it

7. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

i think i will try to create a slot system for other race mod to work better whit this mod in the next update. but i think i know what i need to do... make peoples do something to fix everything to make it compatible whit all the modpack.
    because i know how this can be fixed in seconds

8. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

done, I've just finished, the modpack now allow 6 more slots for what ever race some one want's to add to the modpack(i don't know why some would need six more races but what ever you can do what you want). i will include a pdf that will explain how to get rid of this weird looking interface bug when installing other mods. so now if some one install any race mod there will be no problem whit it.

9. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

I'm hoping this is kept up. Would hate to see it go to waste. Maybe people can hopefully hop on and contribute to it. Don't think I could, I'm not a spriter or anything :/

10. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Where've you been, man? Species mods haven't had to specify shit for several updates now! They're indexed and placed by the game. Well, indexed, at least. They can only be placed if there's free buttons.

11. Valeriu

Valeriu Void-Bound Voyager

I was unaware that this specific issue has been reported before. I should've read the entire thread, so that was my fault. Thank you, Kawa, for letting me know to delete the image.cache file.

12. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

warning modding 101 classes starting in 3...2...1...GO

unlike what you think you can still give races some id so that they stuck some where specificity on the character creation menu. that's why i kept the id system that the ponybound and the ponex used to keep them on the top of the list and if you give your slot id if a race doesn't have an id the race in question will skip the slot that dose have an id so what i did is that i created some slot for any race by don't giving them an id and still it fellows the good way when placing them even if they have an id

example with 3 race mod installed:
    starbound_opengl 2014-03-09 14-09-29-40.png

the thing whit the image.cache is that it just recreate a new layer for all the graphical interface by placing all the interface on one and other so the trick to get rid of the problem, it's to delete one file in all the mods and other than one mod who will be able to take them all(such as the next version of the modpack). the file called charactercreation.png and it's normally in [insert race mod name here] / interface / title

following the .player file the character is only referenced by 1 thing : the kind (species name)
    in longer words id doesn't matter if a race an id, the game use it only in character creation interface to store them

13. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

don't worry i'm not near to be stopped by anything at this time

14. Christovski

Thank you for looking into it, I delete all the files from the folder, and then install the new version to that folder.

It is possible a file got corrupted when I installed it to my folder, and I need to replace it, could you please tell me what file would have the manes and eyes for the pegasus pony? Is it just the pegasus species file, or is there more to it than that? I will try to re-download that file and see if it fixes it.

Thanks (Also the additional race slots look great! I only use one other race mod so that will be nice to have)

15. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

the files you are looking for for the pegasus are in: The Pony Modpack V1.5/humanoid/pegasus there is 2 folder called hair and eyes they contain what they said they contain

16. Christovski

Thank you!

I re-downloaded the modpack, replaced the eyes and hair folders, and now everything works, the first time I downloaded it the download must have messed up those files.

17. SimonDKiller

SimonDKiller Big Damn Hero

I dont know if it's normal, but i can't see the Pony races (unicorn, pegasus pony). I just see a little thing at right of the race choice:
    [spoil][​IMG][/spoil]

P.S.: Sorry, i dont have find the good "Spoiler" code...

18. SweFox

SweFox Guest

Delete image.cache found in win32 folder :)!

19. SimonDKiller

SimonDKiller Big Damn Hero

Ok, thanks. I have another problem, but i have repair that himself : I have donwload Novakids+ mod but the mod used to class the new races hide the ponys races. Ive repair by changing the place of the icons
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  20. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

in the next version of them modpack there will be a pdf explaining a way (way much simpler ) to fix this