NPC The Proof of Trustworthy

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Femmex, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Femmex

Femmex Industrial Terraformer

Hey everybody ^^

I dont realy know, if i am right here... It could also be a suggestion for Enviroment or (Side-)Quest but i think NPC is the right middle.

The main Theme is Colonization

If i get it right you can buy furniture at the Frögg Furnishing and depend on what type of furniture it is, an other member of a race will move in your building (with colony deep of course)

Or just a member of your race with clothes of the theme of that furniture....?

Whatever...

This sugestion is for (what i find) the major "drawback" of the Frögg Furnishing and that is ---> There is a theme that change every day!

I could imagine how ugly it could be, to wait for the right furniture set, before you get that one that you want. Or you want a mixed Colony with many different races. Like an Outpost 2.0 or something like that.

My suggestion:

- First of all: You can allways buy a furniture set depend on your own race

- Second: Quests that will earn you a licence to buy the standard-theme furniture of other races! I call it: "The Proof of Trustworthy" ;)

1. The main theme of the quest is to understand the other race (yeah Lore and RP ^^)
    2. It CAN be a combat quest (free X human prisoners from a USCM Prison) or save X Avians from the sacrifice of Cluex. But it could also be a farming quest... Bring the members of the Apex resistance XXX Bananas or something like that xD
    3. If you fullfill the quest you get the "Proof of Trustworthy for this race" that allow you to buy the standard-race furniture :D

Pros:

+ It get partially rid of the "random" Selling-List of the Frög Furnishing
    + i think it would be funny because the races are very diffrent in their culture, so the quests could be that too.
    + more quests mean more invite for exploration (my opinion, i know some of you dont like quests)
    + you can allways buy your own race-furniture-set and early build a cool city of your own race.

Contra:

+ Lazy players could simple buy the furniture of one charakter of a race, store it at one coordination and build with a other one... but that can you also say for crafting material and tools (and all other things).

Well thats it... my first suggestion (sorry for my bad english ^^" its not my native language... that is german)

What do you think? :)

Edit: This should not replace the special furniture sets of the Frögg furnishing --> like i saw today: the "Halloween" theme.