Three minor suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kendai, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Kendai

Kendai Tentacle Wrangler

Before I begin, I want to thank Eric Barone/ConcernedApe for making this game. I've been playing for a whopping 32 minutes and I already love it. I know this is going to take a significant portion of my free time away and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Now for those three things:
    1. Ability to customize the in-game sound and screen resolution at the title screen.

When I played this for the first time, everything was just too loud and I couldn't change it until after character creation and the intro section. If, however, there is a method of doing so, people of the forums, feel free to correct me. I couldn't find it, though.

Ability to re-do your character appearance in-game.

Disclaimer: I'm partially colorblind, so doing simple things like picking out skin tone, hair color, etc. is hit or miss and typically, I just miss. I have to have my friends "proofread" my character afterwards when I send them screenshots. The ability to make changes later in the game would be great.

3. (For the upcoming multiplayer) Ability for the players to wed one another.

Two of my friends bought this game as well and we plan on playing together once multiplayer is implemented. Those two friends are married to each other IRL, so I think it'd be pretty neat for them to either start the game as a couple or get married in-game.

Thank you for your time. I will now commence with watering those parsnips.

• Kendai

Kendai Tentacle Wrangler

It appears that #2 on my list actually exists in-game, so no worries there. It just takes a bit of playtime.

• Mr. V

Mr. V Big Damn Hero

I'm pretty sure that as of right now #3 is planned.