Total Drama: Until Dawn [NOT FINISHED]

Discussion in 'Writing' started by TeamTyler, Nov 18, 2016.

1. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Star Wrangler

14 teenagers, stranded on an island. They all share one goal, to escape. They have until dawn to escape, or die. The teens will be on the island, fighting for survival. They must save themselves, they'll also possibly try saving others in the process. They might need one another, if you wander off you'll probably die, if you get lost you'll probably die, if you piss the group off you'll probably get killed by them. From midday till dawn the next morning, they'll fight to survive. Total Drama Until Dawn.png
    Alejandro
    Beardo
    Brody
    Dakota
    Dawn
    Devin
    Duncan
    Geoff
    Heather
    Kitty
    Leshawna
    Scott
    Staci
    Zoey

Alejandro
    Beardo -Deceased 1st
    Brody - Deceased 6th
    Dakota - Deceased 2nd
    Dawn
    Devin - Missing
    Duncan - Deceased 7th
    Geoff - Deceased 5th
    Heather - Deceased 4th
    Kitty - Deceased 3rd
    Leshawna
    Scott
    Staci
    Zoey

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  2. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Star Wrangler

Heather, Kitty and Devin were having a wonderful time in New York City. They felt that nothing would go wrong on this day.
    "So, Starbucks again tomorrow?" Devin asked his sisters.
    "Sure," Heather muttered.
    "I'm in!" Kitty cheered. They walked into someone on the way out of Starbucks.
    "Yo gurl, you should stop drinking that shit!" the girl yelled.
    "I'm sorry, who are you?" Heather asked.
    "Gurl, I'm Leshawna!" Leshawna yelled.
    "Sorry for asking," Heather rolled her eyes.
    "Excuse my sister," Kitty said kindly, "Heather, stop being a bitch."
    "Hey!"
    "Girls, just stop!" Devin cried. A SWAT van then smashed into the cafe. A bunch of customers screamed. SWAT men with guns started pouring out of the van. They proceeded to go after the siblings and Leshawna.
    "Gurl, all we did was have a minor argument!" Leshawna hissed, "back off!"
    "We don't care about your conflicts," a man said, "we need you to come with us."
    "Why?" Devin asked.
    "What are you going to do?" Kitty cried.
    "Are you coming?" the man asked.
    "Um, no," Heather rolled her eyes.
    "We'll have to use force!" another man commanded.

Zoey was a lonely child in her small bedroom.
    "Well," Zoey sighed to herself, "I guess that life's kind of useless. Nobody even likes me." She then heard a scream and a crash coming from downstairs. "What the?" Zoey decided to go down and investigate.
    "Help!" someone cried. Zoey raced downstairs to see her dad tied to the sofa.
    "Dad?" Zoey cried.
    "Zoey, run!" her dad cried, "before they take you!"
    "Before who takes me?" Zoey asked, "DAD! Who is taking me where and how come?"
    "Zoey, run!" her dad cried again. A gunshot went off, Zoey's dad drooped down.
    "No!" Zoey screamed, "dad! No, no, no, NO!" The next thing she knew, she felt all droopy and it felt like she'd been pinched in the neck. She put her hand on her neck and pulled something out. A tranquilizer dart. She then fell to the ground when she saw it.

Scott was on the farm, he was unhappy.
    "My stupid papa making me work here," Scott grumbled, "and I have to feed these ungrateful pigs. Stupid dad, stupid pigs, stupid farm." Scott then turned around to go to the pig pen, he gasped when there were no pigs.
    "WHAT?" Scott cried, "how?" Scott heard footsteps walking towards him.
    "Papa I don't know what happened," Scott began, "listen, I'm sorry but-"
    "Shut up!" a man boomed.
    "Hey, you're not my pappy!" Scott muttered.
    "Come with us please," the man said.
    "Bite me!" Scott kicked him and tried to run off. Another SWAT man caught him however.
    "Gah!" Scott gasped.

Geoff and Brody were on a beach.
    "Yea, this rules!" Geoff yelled.
    "I know," Brody smiled, "the time of our lives!"
    "Dude, it's party time 24/7 here!" Geoff said, "yo, you know where Beardo went?"
    "No idea," Brody replied. Someone tapped him on the shoulder.
    "There you are buddy!" Geoff called.
    "Hey," said Beardo, "what's the SWAT doing here?"
    "You what now?" Brody gasped.

Alejandro was in his house with his brother Jose.
    "So," Jose asked, "how was your day?"
    "Why do you care Jose?" Alejandro asked, "if I say it was bad, you'll just be rude about it."
    "That's how brotherhood works," Jose smiled.
    "Actually, it isn't," Alejandro muttered, "you see Jose? I may be younger, but I'm the good looking one here."
    "Is that so?" Jose asked, in a challenging voice. Someone then knocked on the door.
    "Who could that be?" Alejandro asked. He answered the door.
    "Listen buddy," a SWAT man said, "we don't need your brother, we just need you."
    "Alright?" Alejandro asked, "do you need something?"
    "Yes, but we cannot discuss it here," a second SWAT man answered.
    "Very well then, I guess I can spare an hour of my time," Alejandro smiled.
    "It'll be more than that," the first SWAT man muttered.

Duncan was in a juvy cell. The sirens and alarms were going off. There was a massive breakout. Many juveniles were breaking out and escaping. Duncan was grateful that he saw the SWAT come, as he knew it'd be settled quickly. He hated all the noise the others made. A SWAT man then unlocked his cell.
    "Dude, what are you doing?" Duncan asked.
    "I need you to-" the man began.
    "No," Duncan cut him off, "I'm not doing anything.
    "I just need you to come with-" the man began.
    "No," Duncan cut him off again, "I'm staying here. I kinda like it here, ya know? Feels like home!"
    "Look!" the SWAT man was clearly annoyed, "you can come back here, this will just be an hour."
    "No," said Duncan.
    "Look, I didn't want to do this." More SWAT men then walked up with bats. Duncan didn't flinch, he'd been treated like crap on his first few days. He knew a few beating was nothing compared to what could happen. He was still worried about the possibilities of different endings.

Dakota was outside a giant mansion.
    "Daddy!" Dakota cried, on the phone, "you forgot to give me the new password for our gate code! Wait, what? What do you mean you gave me it this morning? I thought that was a phone number I already knew so I threw it away! What do you mean that it's my fault? Screw you daddy, I hate you! Being rich has just teared us apart!" She hung up and threw her phone to the ground. Surprisingly it didn't smash. She picked her phone up then felt a tap on the shoulder.
    "Oh, sorry," Dakota smiled, "do you want something?"
    "Yes," the SWAT man replied, "I want you to come with me."
    "Am I under arrest?" Dakota frowned.
    "No-" the SWAT man began.
    "Liar! You're not a real SWAT!" Dakota screamed, "daddy told me about people like you! I bet you're some kind of cereal killer!"
    "Serial," the man corrected, "and no I'm not. Since you're not cooperating, I'll need to use force."
    "But I'm a sexy blonde, NO! GET THAT TASER AWAY FROM ME!" Dakota then fell to the ground.

Staci was at the gym on her first day. She felt self conscious about herself so she thought working out would boost her self-esteem and possibly lose some weight.
    "What should I do first?" Staci asked herself, "should I go stretches, or ride that bike? Hmm?" The smell of fried chicken then hit the whole gym. "I guess it can wait," Staci shrugged. She walked out of the gym and someone jumped her. Staci screamed.

Dawn was in a little tree-house, meditating. Someone knocked on her door.
    "In a minute!" Dawn called. She continued. The door got knocked again. "I said, in a minute!" Dawn said politely, "I'll be there very soon, okay?"
    "Look, this is important!" someone called, "we need your help!"
    "What's wrong?" Dawn asked, she stopped and opened the door to climb down, "I'll come outside if you need help." She went to take her first step down when someone grabbed her leg and pulled her down. "AGH!" Dawn cried, "what the goodness gracious me are you doing? No!"

The 14 teens all woke up on an island.
    "Wait, where are we?" Dakota asked.
    "Wasn't I in juvy?" Duncan muttered.
    "Well, being pulled out of your house and seeing your dad get killed is fun," Zoey said to herself, "more reasons to not be on this planet anymore."
    "Look, we'll find out what's going on!" Geoff announced, "I know some of you!" He pointed at Brody and Beardo, they nodded.
    "Kitty, Heather?" Devin asked, pointing at his sisters.
    "Devin?" Devin's sisters gasped.
    "Gurl, what happened?" Leshawna asked, just waking up.
    "Everyone, stay calm," said Geoff, "we should nominate a leader for the group!"
    "What about 2 leaders?" Heather asked.
    "Good plan," Geoff replied.
    "I nominate Geoff," Brody said.
    "I nominate Heather," said Devin, Kitty agreed.
    "Geoff," said Beardo.
    "Sure, let's just have you guys as leaders," Dawn smiled, "I think you'll be great leaders."
    "Whatever," Heather mumbled to herself.

A bunch of stuff fell from the sky. 14 packages and a radio. Geoff turned the radio on.
    "Hello contestants," a voice said.
    "Contestants?" Kitty gulped, "I don't like this."
    "You may be wondering, why are you here? What do we want?" the voice continued, "well, we need to test your strengths."
    "I don't have any," Staci frowned.
    "Shh," Heather shh'd.
    "Well, right now is midday and at dawn anyone still on this island will die!" the voice announced. Everyone gasped, "you'll most likely need each other, maybe not. Anyone who escapes off the island before dawn will win half a million dollars each. Any deaths, well. You'll just be forgotten about if you die. Now I need each of you to pick a package. One of them has a ticking time bomb in it to explode when opened. If nobody picks a package, the bomb kills everyone!" Everyone gasped and raced to a package, not caring what one it was. Everyone opened their package one by one, praying they didn't have the bomb.
    "Phew," Zoey gasped.
    "Phew," Leshawna gasped, "I'm still alive, baby!"
    "Of course I'm not getting the bomb," Heather smirked.
    "Thank god," Brody smiled, "I'm safe!" Beardo then opened his box and-
    BOOM!
    Everyone gasped. Beardo lay on the ground.
    "He was probably a great guy," Dakota frowned, "now let's carry on with trying to escape."
    "How can you be so harsh, gurl?" Leshawna asked, "he was close to one of our leaders!"
    "Well, he seems irrelevant. We might as well just kill our leaders," Dakota scoffed.
    "Um, hell no!" Heather yelled.
    "Please, stop fighting!" Alejandro demanded.
    "Shut up!" the girls yelled.
    "Guys, something could go wrong!" Devin cried, "Heather, just back down-"
    "I am not backing down!" Heather yelled, "this little bitch thinks she can take me on. Try me." Everyone was kind of keen to see what was going down. Dakota slapped Heather across the face. Heather slapped her back. Dakota kicked her.
    "Break it up!" Geoff yelled. He jumped in between the fight and shoved them away, "I nominate Dawn as a new leader!"
    "What?" Dawn gasped, "me?"
    "I don't think Heather should be a leader," said Kitty, "she's kind of mean."
    "Thanks for sticking up for your own sister," Heather muttered.
    "I think Dawn's a better choice," Devin nodded.
    "As long as Heather isn't leader," Dakota smiled.
    "We need one more vote for Dawn before it's official!" Geoff announced.
    "I vote Dawn," said Alejandro.
    "So do I," Leshawna replied, "now lets see what's in the packages we didn't open.

Everyone went through the packages. They had a bunch of stuff. Cans of food and fresh bottles of water. A few flashlights and some matches. There were even a couple of tents.
    "Alright!" Dawn announced, she pointed at Devin and Brody, "can you two please set up a tent for the boys? And you two for the girls!" Dawn also pointed at Leshawna and Zoey. They got started with it.

After a couple of hours, Geoff had come to a conclusion about Heather and Dakota's behavior.
    "I feel, about Heather and Dakota-" Geoff began.
    "Oi, what is this about me?" Dakota hollered, "don't use my name against me. In fact, you know what? Screw you guys!" She grabbed a can of pears and stormed off.
    "Someone's got issues," Heather rolled her eyes.
    "Heather, please be nice," Dawn frowned.
    "We need to think of escaping!" Brody pointed out, "we could build a raft."
    "Good idea Brody," said Alejandro, "but there's like one tree and the wood doesn't look that strong."
    "Oh," Brody muttered, "we could explore?"

Dakota ended up in a cave.
    "Screw them," Dakota muttered, "I don't need them. I have my can of pears-" She realized that she wasn't holding them. "Where did they go?" She decided to walk deeper into the cave to find more pears. Not that she'd find any.
    "It sure is dark," Dakota muttered. She then felt her foot miss a step and she fell down a pit.
    "ARGH!" Dakota screamed, "I'm falling!"

3. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Star Wrangler

Geoff had made a chart.
    "Alright, so Beardo's dead," Geoff said, "and Dakota's missing."
    "She's most likely dead," Heather muttered.
    "We need to be positive," Dawn mumbled.
    "Good job with the hypocrisy Dawn," Heather laughed ,"you tell me to be positive in the most negative voice ever!"
    "I'm trying my best!" Dawn cried, "but you're making things difficult for everyone!" Heather slapped Dawn.
    "If that's how you're going to be!" Heather screamed, "I'm not staying here!" She stormed off. Kitty ran after her.
    "I'm gonna prevent her from being killed," Kitty explained.
    "Don't die," Brody called.
    "Good luck Kitty!" Devin called.

Kitty couldn't find Heather. Kitty had eventually walked so far on the island she found a forest.
    "I didn't realize there was a forest," Kitty said to herself, "Heather, where are you?" She turned the flashlight on her phone on. "Heather?"
    After many minutes, Kitty finally found Heather in the middle of the woods.
    "Heather, are you alright?" Kitty asked.
    "Why do you care?" Heather sobbed, "we're all going to die!" Kitty had never seen Heather cry before, she was shocked.
    "Heather, we're going to get out of here," Kitty patted her on the shoulder, "just try being a bit nicer to everyone and we'll get through this."
    "You think so?"
    "Yea." Kitty hugged Heather, "now let's find our way back to camp." They then heard a growling noise from somewhere.
    "What was that?" Heather jumped up and trembled.
    "I don't like this," Kitty cried.

Everyone was at camp, except Kitty and Heather.
    "They've been gone for a while," Staci trembled, "maybe they're dead?"
    "I hope Heather is..." Alejandro muttered, "she's kind of a bitch."
    "Listen, I don't like her either," said Leshawna, "but we need her help. We had Beardo and Dakota, but they're gone. We need everyone we have!"
    "We do," Geoff nodded, "I think we should start a search party."
    "Geoff and I will be captains of the two groups!" Dawn announced, "one group will go look for the girls an the other will stay here. The group that goes can take half our stuff with them. Geoff, we'll pick people for our groups.

Geoff and Dawn had picked the groups. The search party would consist of Geoff, Zoey, Staci, Devin and Alejandro. Dawn would be staying at camp with Leshawna, Brody, Scott and Duncan.
    "Good luck guys," said Dawn.
    "We hope to be back as soon as possible," said Staci, "Geoff, which way should we go?"
    "Let's try follow Kitty's footsteps," Geoff replied, "Staci, you look strongest. You can carry the stuff."
    "Okay," Staci smiled. The group then walked off.
    "So, what are we going to do?" Scott asked.
    "Stay here, clearly," said Duncan, "unless you have a better plan."
    "Yea, let's try get out of here!" Brody exclaimed.
    "How?" Duncan asked.
    "We could swim," Leshawna suggested.
    "Where would we go after that?" Duncan asked rudely.
    "Oh," Leshawna muttered.
    "That tree we have at camp," said Dawn, "we could use that tree."
    "Woah, with some meditating weirdo like you, I thought you'd be against killing trees," Scott laughed.
    "Do you value your lives?" Dawn asked, "exactly..."

Kitty and Heather managed to find a house.
    "This looks creepy," said Kitty.
    "We should go in," said Heather, "I mean, it's cold out here!" They went to walk inside the house when something leaped onto Heather.
    "Oh my god!" Kitty kicked the creature and dragged it off Heather.
    "Thanks," said Heather. More creatures then came out of the woods.
    "Wolves!" the girls screamed. They started to leg it. They ran for what felt like ages. They ended up on the edge of a tall cliff.
    "Kitty," Heather moaned "what are we going to do?"
    "We could jump?" Kitty suggested. Heather then tripped over, Kitty grabbed her hand. They both then fell. Heather managed to grab onto a branch.
    "Heather," Kitty panted, "we're going to die!"
    "Not if I can help it!" Heather called, "I'm holding on for ages!" A pack of wolves then stood on the edge, looking down on them. Heather then screamed.
    "Kitty," Heather said.
    "Yes?" Kitty cried.
    "I'm sorry..." Heather let go of Kitty's hand, she fell.
    "AGH!" Kitty screamed.

Geoff's search party was at the bottom of a cliff. They heard a scream.
    "What was that?" Staci asked.
    "I don't like this," Devin muttered.
    "Maybe it was the girls," Alejandro suggested. Something then fell in front of their feet.
    "Oh my god!" Staci screamed.
    "Kitty!" Geoff cried.
    "What happened?" Staci cried.
    "I don't like this," Zoey frowned. Something else then fell from the cliff.
    "Heather!" Devin cried, "not you too!"
    "Dude, I'm sorry for your losses," Geoff said kindly.
    "I can't believe it," Devin sobbed, "my sisters."
    "Well we gotta go back to camp," Alejandro suggested.
    "Good plan," said Devin.

Dawn, Brody, Scott, Leshawna and Duncan were at camp.
    "Good work guys," said Dawn.
    "All we did was cut down the dead tree," Duncan rolled his eyes.
    "Duncan, I don't like your attitude," said Dawn.
    "Oh, what you going to do about it?" Duncan mocked.
    "I'm the group leader," Dawn protested.
    "It's not official. You were just nominated because Heather was being a bitch."
    "Duncan, lay off of her!" Brody said, "That's not cool!"
    "Shut the fuck up!" Leshawna yelled. She had a knife in her hand, "shut up before I kill one of you!"
    "Wow, since when were you a murderer?" Duncan asked.
    "Leshawna, we need you to be civil," said Dawn, "in fact, why don't you and Duncan stay at camp, Brody and Scott need to come with me.
    "We do?" Brody asked. Scott nudged him.
    "Yes," said Dawn, "come on guys!"

Geoff, Staci, Devin, Zoey and Alejandro found a cabin. They were all inside it.
    "I guess we could stay here," said Geoff.
    "This is creepy," said Staci, "but it's the best we've got."
    "With 5 of us none of us will die," Alejandro agreed, "we need to stay toget- wait where did Zoey and Devin go?" Geoff facealmed.

Devin and Zoey were in what looked like a kitchen.
    "Alright," said Zoey, "Devin do you think we'll be fine here?"
    "Yes," Devin smiled. He then took a step and fell through the floor and screamed.
    "Devin!" Zoey gasped. She jumped down after him. They ended up in some sort of mineshaft.

4. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Star Wrangler

Zoey and Devin decided it'd be best to explore the mineshaft. There was a minecart in the way.
    'To push or to not push?' Devin thought, "Zoey, let's push it!" They proceeded to push the minecart. They saw a bunch of creepy deformed zombie looking creatures.
    "Don't move," Devin whispered to Zoey. Zoey wanted to move, one of the creatures got right in her face, it scared her. Eventually they went away.
    "Phew," Zoey gasped. Zoey and Devin started to sneak down the tunnel further. Zoey then tripped over a rock and gasped. Devin continued without her, without realizing.
    "This tunnel is sure long isn't it?" Devin asked, "Zoey? Zoey?!" He turned around to realize Zoey wasn't with him.

Brody, Dawn and Scott were in the woods.
    "Alright," said Dawn, "what shall we do now?"
    "Well," said Brody, "we should keep going and make sure we stick together?"
    "Good idea," Dawn smiled, Scott shrugged. They decided to keep going.

Zoey was still in the tunnel, by herself.
    "Hello?" Zoey called, "anyone?" She then spotted something in the distance, a creature.
    'Do I stay, or do I run?' Zoey thought. She decided to run in the complete opposite direction, away from the creature. Luckily it didn't spot her. Zoey however tripped over again and stumbled down a deep slope. "Agh!" Zoey screamed. She landed at the bottom to find something.
    "Dakota?" Zoey gasped, "oh my god." Dakota's body lay there. Something then knocked her out.

Alejandro, Staci and and Geoff were still in the mansion.
    "Listen, we need to stay here," Geoff said, "it's not safe outside."
    "Oh please," Staci muttered, "not like you've seen anything scary."
    "Actually, I agree with Staci," Alejandro told Geoff, "we're being too paranoid about this situation. How much time have we got left?"
    "6 hours," Geoff said sheepishly.
    "Exactly," said Staci, "we've got 6 hours before our deaths."
    "That's not funny Staci," Geoff yelled, "we're seriously going to die!"
    "What if this is a big bluff? What if we don't die if we don't escape?"
    "Staci, that's a good point," Alejandro smiled, "if we stay here, nothing will go wrong!" A hand then smashed through the door and grabbed Geoff.
    "Argh!" Geoff screamed.
    "Oh my god!" Staci screamed. Alejandro and Staci tried to grab him but he went through the door. Next minute Geoff's head got thrown through the window, smashing it.
    "Gross!" Staci gasped.

Duncan and Leshawna were at camp.
    "Look, why are we exiled at this camp?" Leshawna asked, "it's your fault with your shit attitude!"
    "Hey, not my fault I don't like you guys," Duncan rolled his eyes.
    "Did you see that?" Leshawna gasped, pointing in a random direction, Duncan saw nothing.
    "Real funny Shawna," Duncan muttered.
    "Leshawna to you," Leshawna rolled her eyes. Someone walked up to the camp.
    "Zoey?" Duncan asked, "where are the others?"
    "Devin and I split from the group," Zoey panted, "Devin abandoned me when some creatures came after us. I saw Dakota's body in the cave, I- got knocked out but I'm back and-"
    "Woah, Dakota's dead?" Leshawna gasped.
    "Yea," Zoey gasped, "Devin might be too!"
    "Oh god, we don't need more deaths," Leshawna frowned.

Dawn, Brody and Scott had found the mansion.
    "Should we go in?" Dawn asked.
    "I think we should," Scott smirked.
    'I think so too," said Brody. Dawn, she had a choice. Go in the mansion with them or go back to camp.
    "Well," Dawn shrugged, "I'm going back to camp to see how Duncan and Leshawna are, you guys go up ahead. She walked off. Brody and Scott tried to open the door to get into the mansion. Scott knocked.
    "Let us in!" Brody cried, as if someone would be inside. Someone walked to the door.
    "Staci?" Brody gasped, "what are you doing here?"
    "Alejandro and I just saw Geoff die!" Staci replied.
    "Geoff?" Brody gasped, "he was my best buddy!"
    "Aw, don't be sad. We can get through this!" Staci tried to give Brody a hug without squashing him, it failed. Alejandro walked up.
    "Get inside before it gets too cold," Alejandro shivered, "Zoey, Devin and Dakota are missing. We all know that."
    "We can guarantee that Geoff, Beardo, Kitty and Heather are dead," Staci added on.
    "Dawn's heading back to camp by herself," Scott said.
    "What? She can't just split up like that!" Alejandro gasped.
    "Well, she did," Scott muttered.
    "Well I'm praying that she's not dead," Alejandro replied, "we wouldn't want such an innocent girl to die?"
    "Um, WE we don't want to die," Staci muttered. They then heard a slight screaming noise.
    "Nobody move," Brody muttered. Creatures then started to crawl all around inside the mansion.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  5. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Star Wrangler

Staci, Brody, Scott and Alejandro continued to stay still in the mansion, as the creatures kept looking around. They then suddenly started to attack each other.
    "Why are they attacking each other?" Staci whispered.
    "They attack anything that moves," Alejandro whispered back, "guys, I think we should set fire to this place and get the hell out." He pointed to what looked like a gas leak.
    "Oh," Staci said, "if we set fire to something, the mansion will explode."
    "How are we going to do that?" Scott asked, "we'll get instantly killed!"
    "I know," Alejandro whispered, "we'll need to get distractions to get us out of here, then someone can set the fire and run off."
    "Does anyone even have a lighter?" Scott asked. Nobody had one.
    "We could use a lightbulb," said Alejandro, "smash the glass and use the light?"
    "Good idea," said Brody. While the creatures were fighting, Brody sneaked up to a lightbulb and smashed it.
    "Yes!" Staci screamed, loudly.
    "Shh!" everyone shh'd. A creature then looked at Staci, she hid behind a pole, not moving. While the creature was looking for Staci, Scott sneaked out of the house. Alejandro slowly followed.
    "Staci, can you get to a light switch?" Brody asked. Staci nodded. "Staci, I need you to flick the light switch then run like heck! Out of the house!"
    "What about you?" Staci asked.
    "No," said Brody, "you need to run."
    "What?" Staci gasped.
    "Hey!" Brody screamed at the creature. It looked at him then proceeded to chase after him.
    "Brody, no!" Staci gasped.
    "Do it, Staci!" Brody gasped. Staci then turned on the lights and raced out of the house. Scott and Alejandro then watched the explosion from outside the house.
    "Oh my god!" Alejandro cried, "where is Brody?"
    "He didn't make it," Staci cried, "he died for me to escape." They then heard footsteps.
    "Oh my god!" Zoey cried, she, Leshawna and Duncan had raced when they'd heard the explosion.
    "Brody didn't make it," Scott muttered.
    "Alright guys," said Zoey, "who is dead that we know of? I know Dakota and Beardo are dead."
    "Kitty and Heather are" Devin felt a lump in his throat as he said it.
    "Geoff and Brody are also dead," said Staci, "Devin and Dawn are missing, possibly dead. There's just six of us left."
    "Our leaders are dead," said Zoey.
    "We don't need leaders!" Duncan hollered, "we are independent! We need to work as a group, rather than being one another's bitches!" Everyone agreed with this statement.
    "Gurl," said Leshawna, "what should we all do now?"
    "Guys," Zoey said, "I say we look for any survivors."
    "What?" Scott cried, "are you nuts?"
    "No, just depressed," Zoey rolled her eyes, "do you think we can just try looking for them?"
    "I agree," Leshawna smiled, "we need as many people as possible."
    "So do I," Staci agreed.
    "Let's look for them," Alejandro nodded.
    "Meh, sure," Scott rolled his eyes.
    "No, this is pointless," Duncan muttered.
    "How?" Zoey yelled, "we, unlike you, care about one another! We don't even need you!" Everyone gasped.
    "As much as it seems true, we need him," Staci whispered.
    "We don't!" Zoey hollered, "he's brought nothing but horrible things on us! I feel he's a mole!"
    "What?" Duncan asked, "I'm sorry..."
    "You're probably a mole!" Zoey announced, "maybe if we get rid of you, this whole thing will stop! Maybe everyone is still alive!"
    "Really?" Alejandro asked, "I think they're good as dead, Heather and Kitty had serious injuries, we watched Beardo explode, Geoff's head got ripped off, Brody got exploded and as for Dakota-"
    "She went a similar way as Heather and Kitty did," Zoey explained, "they may be dead, but if we kill Duncan, this madness will stop!" They then heard a gunshot. Duncan fell to the ground.
    "Dawn?" Zoey gasped.
    "I knew he was trouble when I first met him," Dawn smirked, "I've done such a horrible thing, but it saved your lives! Now, tell me what's happened."
    "Dakota, Kitty, Beardo, Brody, Heather and Geoff are dead," Alejandro said, "and Devin is missing."
    "I have a feeling he's still alive!" Dawn announced, "he's still alive! We just need to find him."
    "Where could he be?" Alejandro asked.

Devin lay on the cold hard ground in the mine. He was shivering in pain and with fright. Blood was all over him, he had a black eye and he was traumatized. He felt nothing would be able to help him, he just lay there.