1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Unlimited Pets & tools to handle them! 1.0.5

Have as many pets out as you want + new items to manage them.

1. glider521al

glider521al Scruffy Nerf-Herder

glider521al submitted a new mod:

Unlimited Pets & tools to handle them! - Have as many pets out as you want + new items to manage them.

Read more about this mod...

2. NightmareDL

NightmareDL Subatomic Cosmonaut

Nice mod , the aditions are good , any chance there will be tweaks to the pet movement? Or more tweaks? For example , ground pets are useless , can't follow the player properly , flying pets feel far better on that aspect (since they don't need to jump and are faster)
    Maybe off topic , pet tether poptop is very annoying the range is garbage and resets the song , a mod for the range or something would be nice
    Does pet warp triggers pet skill? A pod that makes pets use the abilities might be nice

3. glider521al

Hi NightmareDL.

Thanks for the feedback.
    There are unlikely to be further changes to the pet movement, besides the warp pod. While it would be awesome to have them move faster,
    that would likely require changing each pet.lua individually, and risks compatibility issues with other mods.

Pro tip: Captured bounty mission pets, are the strongest you can get in Vanilla (except the one that explodes)

4. Biazarlord

Biazarlord Void-Bound Voyager

how exactly do you craft the items

um i cant use the recall pod

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2020
  5. Chicken George

Chicken George Space Hobo

Does this mod support online use with people who do not have the mod?

6. glider521al

Hi Chicken George.

It should, though you will need to be the hosting or on a server with the mod installed to have more then one pet out at once.

7. CBWX

CBWX Pangalactic Porcupine

anyone know how to use this mod?

8. L'gra

L'gra Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, I think one of the June or the August updates broke the mod, the pods don't seem to work anymore. Recall one locks your characters in whatever direction they are facing while equipping it. Even brakes when it's by itself, no other mods, I can't seem to find any other mod that does the same thing. I was really hoping I could have a Shellguard robot army.

9. Mr.S'more

Mr.S'more Aquatic Astronaut

Seems like you can only have one combination of pets even if you spawn a new pet recall pod. How do you reset pet recall pod if you want to use a new set of monsters?