Modding Discussion using multibound (with forum mods)?

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by robbieradiant, Apr 29, 2021.

1. robbieradiant

robbieradiant Void-Bound Voyager

sorry if the flair and stuff are wrong, this is the closest stuff that fits.

so, basically, the title. i've been trying to use multibound in general, and I've had some issues. i managed to make an instance with a steam workshop collection (the only option I can find) but it didn't install any of the mods, and if I have to do it manually, I don't see a place to put them.

but, my main concern is how to use forum mods, instead of steam workshop collections. is there a way to edit the instance.json in the instance directory? where do i put the mods in general? any help would be appreciated

edit: not just forum mods but also nexus ones. basically any that would manually go in the mod folder (steam downloader ones too)

2. 1nfinitezer0

1nfinitezer0 Cosmic Narwhal

I'm having this same issue. Trying to use both the Steam workshop to keep up to date with FU, but also wanting to run a folder full of mods.

starbound.log looks fine. Been seeing if I can repack to upload as a collection to the Steam Workshop, but SCS Workshop tool is not available in my Library. Kinda stuck there for now.