Vehicle only planets.

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by A.N.T.I., Feb 23, 2012.

1. A.N.T.I.

A.N.T.I. Spaceman Spiff

As you know in space there are a lot of planets with... harsher environments then others, but oddly enough it's been proven in a series of tests that the more valuable resources are in the planets themselves! But sadly suits won't cut it... which is why we have vehicles to thank for! Vehicle only planets are usually planets that are mostly liquid, gas, or high temperature planets. Only the carriers themselves can survive the conditions, most of the time.
    Drills, Subdrills, and Heatdrills are new creations that would be needed for this. Drills are probably well known to most of you, a simple ship that can cut through dirt and rock to get through solid materials. But then there's those pesky heat, gas and water planets that annoy us! Subdrills are very useful on Gas and Water planets, they able to transform from land drills to water submarines easily! Just watch that oxygen and temperature! Don't worry about pressure though, their designed to stand that.
    Heatdrills aren't what you'd think they'd be, they're actually more like temperature resistant drills then just heat resisting drills, the only problem they have is they can't stand too much pressure.
    When the game actually comes out I might have more ideas but for now thanks for reading!

2. Scootaloo

Scootaloo Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, I bet there will be lots of equipment/vehicles/items that will be needed to explore some areas.

3. Blue-Demon

Blue-Demon Sandwich Man

I honestly would like a planet like that. Heck with all the customization that vehicles will have, I wound want a planet were i and other players(or NPC) would race all day long. Maybe the prize could be blueprints, money, armor, minerals or just plain fun.

4. A.N.T.I.

A.N.T.I. Spaceman Spiff

How I'd like to have it is vehicle only planets have seperate coordinates from regular planets, and yes it would be hella fun to just plain destroy everything with your friends lol.

5. doused

doused Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i cant wait for Tank wars and air wars. stuff like this will be so fun to do.

6. Blue-Demon

Blue-Demon Sandwich Man

Don't forget we have captured animals that can probably man the turret.

Ferroseed likes this.