1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Wild Things

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Armed Mosquito, Nov 14, 2014.

1. tanuki-san

tanuki-san Aquatic Astronaut

Hi. I trying it now.
    I think this mod would pretty good.

However, i couldn't find blueprint for Wooden Handle in the game and the unpacked items.
    (Probably, i guess this problem is a bug. So i resolved the problem by adding the blueprint in "learnBlueprintsOnPickup" of Survivalist Table privately.)

2. Armed Mosquito

Armed Mosquito Existential Complex

Hi tanuki-san,

First of all thanks I am glad you are enjoying the concept behind it all I hope you will continue to follow up with its changes but you are right about that Wooden Handle. Here is some already made changes you can download the .modpak file for that from the Wild Things homepage. This is a development version meaning it is pretty raw and I update it as I work so you may find game breaking bugs and more with it but if you or anyone would like to test whats out so far you all can now.

I am putting more effort into making things released without bugs and setting up new systems around it all for a better work flow between wikia, github, and normal releases.

The github and the development version .modpak are both the same files from the same folder work area.

Sorry I have been getting a lot of things ready so I work more with the major update I am preparing to release sometime this month. You were totally right at the time there's a bit of a bug with the wooden handle situation it was dealt with already in the development version if you wish to try things sooner. Anyhow I will be back to post soon about some things coming out soon. Going to be new plants to harvest and use in different ways, some new animals, and objects for your camp. Stay tuned :)

EDIT: 7/8/2015 - Got things I needed to do done and am picking up the task for the next update now tomorrow the development build will have these changes or later today evening times.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    SivCorp likes this.
  3. CorvusTheNinja

CorvusTheNinja Space Hobo

Interacting with artichokes makes you teleport back to your ship.

4. Aarxx

Aarxx Void-Bound Voyager

I have no clue how to get twigs...

5. SexyBatfish

SexyBatfish Space Hobo

There is something wrong in my game. The wooden handle is not available in my Survivalist Table.

6. Searif

Searif Void-Bound Voyager

I keep getting this error when trying to start the game with the mod installed

Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("completionConditions")

7. urbancow12345

urbancow12345 Void-Bound Voyager

Same. I tried seeing if it was my other mods, but that doesnt seem to be the problem.

8. Lord Humungus

Lord Humungus Big Damn Hero

Too bad armed mosquito set the permissions so that people can't do triage mods. :(